Scalp odour or smelly scalp can get very unpleasant and embarrassing and can tarnish your image.
– Wash hair daily to keep the scalp clean and cool. Go for medicated shampoo that contain anti-fungal as well as anti-bacterial ingredients.
– Avoid shampoos and conditioners that contain moisturising properties as they tend to increase the moisture level making your hair more sticky.
– Drink more water to keep your body hydrated and cool.
– Avoid caffeinated drinks, because caffeine boosts body temperature more, thus making your scalp more sticky and smelly.
– Avoid drinking alcohol that causes the blood vessels to enlarge and which in turn increases body heat.
Hair Artist, Beautician, Manicurist, Pedicurist, Massage therapist jobs in Mumbai.
– Avoid anxiety and stress as much as possible, since anxiety induces sweating.
– Many scalp conditions, like fungal and bacterial infections aggravate during rainy season. To prevent these problems try to keep the scalp dry, and avoid to go out while it’s raining.
– Ensure you wash your hair thoroughly with a mild cleanser if your hair gets wet. Conditioning your hair becomes equally important in this season. Opt for a light conditioner suited for limp and oily hair.
– Go for regular hair spa to get a protein treatment that will lock moisture levels into the hair and close the cuticle.
– Use shampoos containing herbal extracts like shikakai, reetha, brahmi, amla and henna.
– Try not to use hair sprays and gels, as the lacquers and gums can stick to the scalp causing dandruff and sticky hair.
– Avoid going for heating therapies such as hair ironing, pressing, and blow drying as all this leads to itchiness, dandruff, stickiness and scalp odour.
salonspa.in | Spa POS System in Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, NCR Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Hydrabad | Day Spa Software Mumbai | Hotel & Resort Spa Software India
Information Courtesy “http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/”