We sweat a lot during summer. Scalp sweating can be embarrassing sometimes. It attracts dirt, dust, pollution and hence your hair gets dirty, sticky way more during summer than any other weather. This leads to itchy scalp and dandruff.
Some do’s and don’ts:
• We need to wash our hair more frequently in summer. Excessive shampooing harms hair. So use natural stuff like shikakai, reetha to wash your hair or use any mild or herbal shampoo.
• Don’t forget conditioner you lazy ones.
• Oil your hair before every wash from roots to tips.
• Hair captures dirt and hair looks dirty, oily. Comb your hair atleast four times a day. It will get rid of dust particles. Use wide toothed comb followed by your regular comb.
• For itchy scalp: Due to sweat, you may find your scalp is itching and you cant resist the feeling. Such an awkward moments those are! So do not use tight caps, hats. Keep your hair open and let the breeze pass between them once in a while in the long day. Part your hair and wipe out excessive sweat with wet but nicely squeezed hand towel or hanky. Properly cooling and drying of your scalp will solve the problem of itchy scalp.
• Control Hair odor using any good hair perfume. Do not use body spray or perfume for hair. If you don’t get any hair perfume, use Cologne Water or Rose water.
• Treating dandruff in summers:
o Wash your hair atleast three times in a week.
o Grab any good anti-dandruff shampoo, use it once in a week or two.
o Major reason of dandruff during summer is sweat and exposure to sun.
o So avoid exposure to sun and keep your scalp dry and cool
Read the following and your hair is ready to face the summer:
• Have your favorite hair-cut with lots of styling, bangs anything you like.
• It’s great season for great hair you beautifuls.
• For a day out, keep your hair style simple, use minimum accessories.
• Crazy buns, tidy ponytails will rock. But avoid very tight ponytail.
• Any funky to formal hairstyle for night outs or evening parties.
• Those who has excessively sweaty scalp, have short to medium haircuts.
Last but not the least, DRINK A LOT OF WATER EVERYDAY..
Information Courtesy “http://makeupandbeauty.com/”