With the Long Lasting Makeup tips you can ensure long lasting smudge-proof eye makeup, long staying lipstick, foundation makeup and can avoid having need to apply second makeup application.
Few Tips for Long Lasting Makeup :
1) Choose Cosmetic Product according to your skin type like Oily, Dry, Sensitive or Combination.
2) Take care of your T-zone, if you have oily or combination skin. So the next step is to cleanse and tone your skin to remove dirt and oil. because oil and dirt sitting on your skin cause makeup to smear and smudge.
3) Afer cleansing, apply a lightweight moisturizer cream. It is important that you allow few minutes for it to set in to provide a smooth canvas for makeup. It helps your makeup to not get absorbed into your pores.
4) Ensure about your foundation primer, The primer will also help in getting a long lasting makeup. Without a primer, makeup tends to be absorbed and look blotchy half way through the day.
5) Now apply long lasting makeup foundation & apply powder-based, anti aging, thicker compact-style makeup for smooth coverage. In case of need, consider using waterproof foundation. Do not rub foundation into your skin; rather try to blend it around the edges.
6) For some darker areas, use a non-oily concealer over them. Also to make your eye-shadow stay put longer, use this as an eye-shadow base.
7) For adding color to your face, use either a cream blush or powder bronzer, depending upon your kin type. Go for either a sponge or a good quality brush.
8) Use of a good quality powder is essential to have long lasting makeup. Use lightweight, loose translucent type powder and a dense, larger powder brush to powder your face.
9) A long lasting makeup trick is that loose powder works best. Consider adding another light layer of powdered blush or bronzer. In case you have dry, flaky skin, skip this step.
10) Using a lip-liner to keep lipstick in place. Use a long-wearing good quality lipstick. After applying lip-liner to your lips, dust with loose powder, and then apply gloss or lipstick of your choice.
11) Apply your eye makeup in light layers to get long lasting eye makeup.
– For long lasting eyeliner, line your eyes with pencil eyeliner, powder lightly and then reapply and/or apply liquid eyeliner on top.
– To ensure long lasting mascara makeup, first powder your eyelashes and then apply mascara in two coats.
– You can apply eye shadow both in cream and powder form. Optionally you can use blush brush dipped in light pink blush or neutral powder for the purpose of blending and setting eye shadow.
– With use of eye makeup primer as it can make your eye makeup last much longer. It not only makes eye shadow stick better but will also help in having more vibrant colors. Liquid eyeliner has much more staying power than pencil eye liners.
Information courtesy by “http://naturalbeautytips.co/”