In Summer, Hair & Scalp Care are major Issues for all. Hair during the summer season turns so dull and lusterless. Heat and sweat are not good for the scalp. Here are some excellent ways to take care of your hair and scalp during the summer days.
1) Regular wash you Hair with shampoo & conditioner – Pollution and dust clubs with sweat & tend to accumulate the scalp which its results for hair problems. The powerful sun rays can easily tune the hair to brittle and dry, use mild shampoo and conditioner to make your hair dirt free, smooth & shiny.
2) Keep Hydrated your self with lots of fluids & Water – Drinking plenty of water during summer season not only good for the body, but is good for the hair too. Consume coconut, cucumber and fresh fruit juices more so that can help you to hydrate.
3) Moisturise your hair – Oil massage is the best option to nourish hair and scalp. Massaging your hair with coconut oil helps promote blood circulation to the scalp, thus providing it with essential nutrients. Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that not only moisturizes your hair and scalp, but also prevents scalp infections owing to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
4) Reduce hair styling product – It is recommended not to go for any styling treatments on your hair during summer.
Excessive heat styling can result in serious hair damage to the outer cuticle such as split ends, dullness, brittle hair, and increased susceptibility to breakage.
5) Avoid direct sun rays & Chlorine – The harmful chlorine water and piercing sun rays not good for hair, so you cover your hair with a shower cap before entering the pool as chlorine can strip your hair off its natural oils making it dry and increasing its porosity. to protect your hair from sun rays use hat and scarf.
6) Eat Healthy – Healthy diet will be very helpful to you to nourish your hair, skin, body etc. consume more leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, protein, low carb in your daily diet.