Taking care of your hair may take you a lot of hardships but eventually the effort pays off. It is important to remember that in order to keep your hair healthy and voluminous you need to do a regular cleansing, toning, shampooing and conditioning of the hair. Then only can you expect healthy hair. Here are some hair care tips which will give you an over view of your hair care regime:
Hair Care Tips:
– Brush your hair regularly before you go to bed each night as this removes the tangles.
– Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair. Use very little but enough so that it covers your hair fully with lather.
– Use a conditioner after a shampoo to keep hair soft, manageable and moist.
– It is not good to brush hair when it is wet so avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Use your fingers to dry your hair and use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots if there are any.
– Avoid using a blow-dryer.This makes the hair harsh and dry as it robs the roots of moisture.
– Avoid using dyes. Use mehandi (henna) instead as a conditioner and colouring agent. Dyes sometimes effect the eyes and the smell can be very strong and unpleasant causing uneasiness.
– Drink milk everyday, it is good for the health of the body as well as the hair. Take calcium supplements on a daily basis.
– If you are using a hair dryer, make sure to always hold it away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots as it might harm the hair and burn it, and keep it moving.
– After you have had a perm, never ever brush your hair. Instead comb hair gently with a wide tooth comb only.
– Avoid pulling back your hair tightly as this weakens the root and it breaks easily.
– Add iron and minerals in the natural form in your diet. Eat plenty of proteins and healthy foods.
– Stimulate circulation by massaging your head with oil which contains vitamin E. This will make hair soft and silky.
– Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water. It should be normal temperature water.
– Relaxation is very important. Hair loss can happen because of stress factors. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E.
– As the sun’s rays are very strong and harmful to the hair, avoid going out in the sun without using hair sunscreen or a hat or scarf.
– If your hair is oily, cut down on fatty food and fried snacks. Drink plenty of water, this flushes the toxins and gives healthy shinier hair.
– Trim your hair once in 6 to 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
– Use camphor with oil that you heat. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage with fingers for 10 minutes. Wash hair preferably with herbal shampoo. Using the hot towel treatment for 15 minutes does help.
– Mixing vinegar with warm water is helpful to make dull hair get back its bounce. Rinse with this mixture at least once a month, it makes the hair shiny.
– Apply pure coconut oil helps the hair to grow faster and healthier. Massage coconut oil into the scalp, preferably if it is slightly heated. Castor oil is also good for hair growth.
– You can deep condition your hair once a month with curd, beer and egg. Make a mixture of this, keep for few minutes and then apply on the hair.
Information Courtesy “http://www.101beautysalon.com/”