Cocoa beans contain power of vital vitamins, proteins, fats, minerals and caffeine and antioxidants. to use cocoa powder as a skin supplement become healthy option, it nourishes and moisturises your skin. Cocoa Is rich in antioxidants so Helps fight ageing & Promotes collagen production for tighter skin.
1) to get rid of harmful free radicals and repair your skin. take a tablespoon of organic cocoa powder to a bowl along with a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and two tablespoons of yogurt. Whisk it and apply it directly on washed skin. Leave it for on 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
2) for cocoa scrub, mix one tablespoon each of cocoa powder, olive oil and brown sugar and mix well. Use this as a scrub regularly to get rid of dead skin.
3) to detoxify and cleanse your skin naturally, Add two tablespoons of sea salt and one tablespoon of milk to it. Mix well and wash it off with lukewarm water.
4) to nourish your skin, Mix a tablespoon each of cocoa powder, butter, sugar and honey in a small bowl and make a paste. Apply it on your face evenly. Let it rest for 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
5) to hydrate your skin, warm up some chocolate with one tablespoon of olive oil and one egg yolk in a pan. Apply the face mask to your skin and wash it off after 15-20 minutes using warm water.
6) to remove dry particles of damage skin, add cocoa powder with few drop of honey and 2 tablespoon of brown sugar. mix them together and apply on face and Let it rest for 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Information courtesy by “http://www.indiatimes.com/”