The whole beauty means face to toe nails. It is not imaginable with beautiful face and ugly foot. Some home tips to take care about the foot.
1. Exfoliating the foot
Exfoliating is the process of removing the dead skin cell from the feet. The feet exfoliating removes the dead skin cells and helps for rejuvenate the new once
2. Prepare the foot soak
1. Take the bucket of water.
2. Add ½ tbsp of vinegar to the water
3. Add the 5 tbsp of Epsom salt to the water.
Keep your foot in bucket for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rub the ends and closed with parts with the hard stone.
3. Exfoliating with foot scrub recipe
Take the 3 tbsp of rice flour and 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Mix all the ingredients and make them as fine smooth paste. First soak your feet in the above foot soak or soak in the normal hot water for 10 minutes. Then scrub your feet with the foot scrub recipe. This is the best foot scrubber.
4. Remedies for cracked heels
1. For the cracker heels apply the petroleum jelly with the mix of the lemon juice.
2. Take the hot water and add the lemon juice to the hot water. Kept the foot in the hot water after 30 minutes and wash the feet. The acidity in the lemon heals the cracked heels.
5. Applying the moisturizers to foot
After exfoliating moisturizing the foot is important. The soaking takes out the moisture in the feet. Apply the petroleum jelly the feet after exfoliating.
There are many natural moisturizers are available. Apply the olive oil gently on the foot. Olive oil contains the vitamin E helps to repair the damaged skin cell at the foot.
Apply the natural coconut oil to the foot also gives the moisture to the foot.
6. Foot Protection
After the process of exfoliating and moisturizing the foot we need to protect the foot for at least 5 hours safely.
Wear the shock after the process is completed.
Do this foot exfoliates and foot moisturizing at the night hours and go to the bed by wearing the shocks.
Information courtesy “https://beautyhealthtips.in”