In India, We face really hot summers & the sun coming out in full force this time every year. people turn to drinks to refresh themselves and seek some respite from the heat. so there are some Natural Coolers which can really help you to overcome from dehydrate situation.
1) Watermelon Juice : Watermelon is known as the super cool fruit in summers. It consists of 93% percent water and loads of vitamins. Watermelons are rich in antioxidants which help to prevent ageing of the skin, prevent the skin from sun damage, moisturize the skin & provide a fresh and youthful look.
2) Lemon Juice : Lemon Juice is very good in common summer weather problems like heartburn and dehydration. It makes you sweat even more which is beneficial during hot weather, it makes your skin get clean and supple. It improves to removes toxins from your skin and gives you much cleaner and younger looking skin.
3) Coconut Juice : Coconut water is a very refreshing drink to beat tropical summer thirst. It reduces sign of aging, moisturize your skin, reduce pigmentation, reduce acne, stimulates hair growth.
4) Cucumber Juice : It has a bunch of potassium, one of the health benefits of cucumber juice is that it’s great for rehydration. Cucumber benefits range from preventing acidity to keeping skin well-toned.
5) Kokum Juice : Kokum juice is not only delicious but it also has several health benefits. kokum helps to prevents dehydration and sunstroke due to heat. It is a very rich source of minerals like potassium, magnesium and manganese, that’s good for your health.
6) Sugarcane Juice : Sugarcane contains a large amount of glucose along with other compounds that give you instant energy in hot summer. Loaded with minerals like calcium, phosphorus, zinc, and potassium, and vitamins like A, B- complex, and C, sugarcane juice also keeps you healthy.